News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 05:07:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Replacement Bumper Ends  (Read 1157 times)

Offline CaliEagle97

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
Replacement Bumper Ends
« on: October 13, 2022, 12:10:21 PM »
I know a common part that people have a hard time finding replacements for is the bumper ends on the eagle. I was browsing misc. AMC Parts companies and found that American Parts Depot sells (or used to, not sure if they are still around or the web domain just remains active) front bumper end caps. Their part numbers are:

Left Front - 120 7801C
Right Front - 120 7801B

About $125 for some fiberglass replacements. Going to dig through the rest of their catalog and see what other pieces I can find

https://www.americanpartsdepot.com/apd-catalog.html
Be groovy or leave, man

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk