News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• June 03, 2024, 04:08:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 1984 Eagle Wagon For sale $2000 OBO in SE Idaho GREAT CONDITION! With PICs  (Read 5834 times)

Offline Kelsey

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 3
I just picked up 2 Eagle wagons.. Both are running but we will use on for parts exchange with our 81 Sedan.

Both Rust free..

The one for sale has 116,000 and is very nice inside and out. It has the 4.2L and a serpentine belt set up (which I have not seen before.. pretty nice IMO.

VERY clean Eagle!!

Car runs and drives very well, real tight..

I will try and get some pics in the next day or 2.. I also has what looks to be 4 near new tires on it and a new front windshield....

Asking $2300 OBO...Located in Preston ID (SE corner)

Call 208-221-7866 if you have any questions .. I do not check this forum often

Thanks
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 08:54:48 PM by Kelsey »

Offline Prafeston

• I <3 Wheels
  • Global Moderator
  • Eagle Turbo Diesel
  • Thumbs Up 55
Re: 1984 Eagle Wagon For sale $2300 OBO in SE Idaho GREAT CONDITION!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2014, 07:54:24 PM »
Hmmm wonder if someone put a 4.0 in it?
1983 AMC Eagle SX/4 - Penny

Offline mudkicker715

• Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 167
Re: 1984 Eagle Wagon For sale $2300 OBO in SE Idaho GREAT CONDITION!
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2014, 10:47:36 AM »
Hmmm wonder if someone put a 4.0 in it?

I had a 258 with a serpentine

Manitowoc WI

Offline Kelsey

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 3
OK, I have some pics now, but can not see how to insert them.. With a cut and past, nothing pastes.

Anybody know how to paste pics?

Thanks

Offline Mernsy

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 13

Offline Kelsey

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 3
Thanks... Last time I signed up for a service I got spammed to beat all!!

So, if anybody wants some pics of the Eagle, please email me and I will, gladly, send them to ya...

It really is a nice car..

Here is my email  [email protected]

Offline Kelsey

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 3
Need to move this car... Anybody interested?

attemptnumber2

Email sent

Offline eaglescout7

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 0
Sold? Pics?

Offline Kelsey

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 3
Sorry, Yes, I sold (almost gave away) the car in this thread.. I do have another 84 Limited wagon that doe snot have the limited front seats anymore (put them in the concord eagle) It has no mirrors and the boddy is not rusted but it is not beautiful either..

It runs fine..

I would let it go for $1300.00

I do not have any pics of it because I have it covered up and was keepin it for a parts car.. but would sell it if anybdy is interested,, I wish  I could attach pics so I could show you guys it

Offline Kelsey

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 3
C heck out here for the Concord Eagle pics  http://www.2strokeheads.com/LOOK.htm

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk