News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• June 03, 2024, 05:08:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Look at what kidnapped me!  (Read 8165 times)

Offline MudPuppy

• Define Normal?
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 39
  • If it can happen, it will happen to me.
Re: Look at what kidnapped me!
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2012, 03:03:52 PM »
Great score man! Now you can go ahead and send some of those SX/4s up north to Missouri! :)

Actually the Squirrel came from Bolivar, Missouri  ;). The other 2 were found in Arkansas. 

Love those Canyon wheels. Did they come on the car? How much did you end up talking the dealer down? That's so cool that the second dealer was selling it for cheaper than the first guy! It all worked out in your favor!!
The Canyons came with it. Love the Canyons, have been planning on getting some anyways.
I talked this dealer down off his price just a little but in the end saved about $500 from the previous dealer and got all the aforementioned "extra's" in the wait as well.

I am not sure if I like the silver on maroon. Have been debating on if I want to go another route with this one. But no huge hurry, so I have time to think on it.
Unfortunately no bearing work was done this week, weather did not agree with it. We have had rain and storms non-stop.
Lurker & unintentional thread killer.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called Cynicism by those who have not got it.
I am not now at my least, rather my most; not reduced, rather at my most complete.
Yes, I stand before you now, naked, unhidden, uncamouflaged and unafraid.
As pure and true as a human being is able to be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prafeston

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2012, 03:07:34 PM »
I checked out a maroon wagon near Bolivar awhile back. It turned out to be a pretty big project. Quit stealing all the MO SX/4s! :)

Offline jim

• AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 102
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2012, 08:18:14 PM »
Great score man! Now you can go ahead and send some of those SX/4s up north to Missouri! :)

Love those Canyon wheels. Did they come on the car? How much did you end up talking the dealer down? That's so cool that the second dealer was selling it for cheaper than the first guy! It all worked out in your favor!!

The "man" may be generic, but I thought I would mention again that mudpuppy isn't a man.
I'm right 98% of the time, and I don't care about the other 3%.
"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people;
that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed."
--Thomas Jefferson to John Cartwright, 1824. ME 16:45
What part of "shall not be infringed" do they not understand?
08 Impala
01 Yukon 4X4
(There's more to life than fuel mileage)
83 Eagle wagon; shared responsibility as daily driver
88 Eagle white woody wagon; shared responsibility as daily driver
86 wagon parts car
Click for Little Rock, AR Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

Prafeston

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2012, 08:41:57 PM »
She's the man! :)

I'll remember that one of these days! I'm still trying to get over the fact that women do like cars too...well a small majority of them!

There should be a thread called Female Eagles or Ealgers or Women of AMC Eagle Nest! :)

I'd still like to get together with some of you AR folk one of these days. I was hinting at maybe having the 2013 Eagle Meet in MO somewhere.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk