News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• September 21, 2024, 04:37:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Lower Ball Joint Conversion Kits are now available at TheEagleStore.com  (Read 342 times)

Offline Ludworks

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 3
Hello everyone!

Some of you may have seen my Eagle videos on Youtube, and prompted by responses there I decided to start my own small business dedicated to AMC Eagle replacement parts; you can find it at "TheEagleStore.com".

As an Eagle owner I feel your pain. Lower ball joints, inner tie rods, spring perch bushings...these words are enough to make a grown man cry. So I'm dedicating myself to providing a single store where you can get everything you need to keep your Eagle on the road, and I'm not just talking about reselling parts you can find at any parts store, I'm talking reproduction parts, upgrades, conversions, and anything else you guys are interested in at affordable prices.

I'm a one-man operation so show me a little patience, but if any of you would like to convert your Eagle to accept Jaguar (yes Jaguar) lower ball joints I have kits for that available for sale right now. In addition I'm also working on rubber adapter for shock bushings that actually fit our shock mounts. Those should be available very soon, along with a host of other more standard parts like upper ball joints, sway bar end-links, control arm bushings, front hub bearings and the like. The front suspension is the focus at the moment as it seems like every manufacturer is discontinuing products that are irreplaceable for us. Luckily I've got the connections and skills to take a whack at reproducing these parts, or at least finding available parts we can convert to using.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask, or use the contact form on the website.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2024, 12:26:34 AM by Ludworks »

Offline vangremlin

• Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 216
Re: Lower Ball Joint Conversion Kits are now available at TheEagleStore.com
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2024, 12:04:40 PM »
Thanks for doing this, I know there will be a lot of grateful Eagle owners showing up at The Eagle Store!
1981 Kammback 258 - "Pepe"
1980 Coupe 258 - "Ginger
1972 Gremlin X 304
1978 Gremlin 4 cyl 121 - sold
1964 TBird 390 - sold

Offline jeepneagle

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 7
Re: Lower Ball Joint Conversion Kits are now available at TheEagleStore.com
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2024, 01:42:43 PM »
This is awesome!! Thanks Ludworks!
1984 Eagle Limited