General > AMC Eagles Den Meets

St Louis Mini meet Th 2/23/12

(1/4) > >>

j2sax:
Hey guys, sorry if this posted twice... thought I did it last night but couldn't find it today. 

Whenever I go through St Louis (at least once a month) I get together with some of the IFSJA guys and occasionally the local AMC Club members.  This next Thursday a bunch of us are just informally gathering at Growlers pub in So County around 6:30. 

Would be great to have some Eagle representation there as well! 

Hope you can make it!  You'll have to google Growlers as I have never been there but that is where the AMO club meets every month. 

Have a great weekend,

Jesse

Prafeston:
I'll see if I can make it. Kind of late notice, but I'll try. Sounds fun!

JSK:
I would love to be there but can't promise a thing -- and I doubt that my sx/4 would be road-worthy by then.

Growlers is pretty close to the intersection of 44 & 270 (on Lindbergh) ... sure wish I could say I'd be there for sure!

Prafeston:
JSK, where do you live off 44? If I make it up I could pick you up on my way in...I'd be coming from Rolla. You can pm me if you want.

j2sax:

--- Quote from: JSK on February 18, 2012, 03:43:39 PM ---I would love to be there but can't promise a thing -- and I doubt that my sx/4 would be road-worthy by then.

Growlers is pretty close to the intersection of 44 & 270 (on Lindbergh) ... sure wish I could say I'd be there for sure!

--- End quote ---

No AMC required onsite to show... I will be in my Company vehicle, a '11 Chv Eqnx.  Company's buying gas so it's hard to put the miles on the J10!

Look forward to seeing you guy there!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version