News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 29, 2024, 09:31:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Pics from my yard  (Read 2658 times)

Offline j2sax

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 20
Pics from my yard
« on: September 24, 2012, 11:53:24 PM »
OK, this probably one of many contributing factors to my current life situation. Regardless, I really think these are some cools shots of my yard!

http://s834.photobucket.com/albums/z...ax/The%20Yard/

http://s834.photobucket.com/albums/z...psf4e5290b.jpg

My son's daily driver 87 Chero is probably going to be joined by a 91 Chero XJ 2 door that is going to be come my off-roading rig. I am going to be parting or selling the Rhino wag you see in the driveway, however, I just don't have time to work on all the projects I have and I want an EFI'd over-drive rig. Guy selling an XJ with 4.5 inch Rough Country lift runs and drives great and I can get it really inexpensively. I can jump in and drive and get 20 MPG. The Wag runs well and has 6" lift... if I cannot get what I want for it, I will yank the lift for the Commando along with the fuel cell. Using the 33" Procomps on the XJ Chero, if I get it.

I want to get the 2 door Chero WT going and am using the White J10 as my tow/camper rig. Eventually I will have my 73 Commando on shortened Wag frame as my main offroader, with beefy 258 and T18A and J20 4.10 axles.

Oh and there are 2 Kammbacks and an SX4 by the shop in the background. 

Prafeston

Re: Pics from my yard
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 01:21:31 AM »
You are doing something wrong with the links...it's just taking me to the Photobucket main page. Grab the IMG code link for the photos you wanna post. Or post the Direct Link to the pics.

Also sounds like you got a million projects ahead of your Kammies! :(

Offline El Matador

• AMC Freak
  • Eagle Turbo Diesel
  • Thumbs Up 111
  • SubaWHO?
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 02:52:02 PM »
1973 Matador 2 door
1979 Concord 2 door
1980 Concord 4 door
1980 Eagle 2 door
1980 Eagle 2 door
1981 Eagle SX/4
1981 Eagle wagon
1982 Concord 2 door
1987 Eagle wagon

Prafeston

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 03:17:00 PM »
You got a another Wagy since I was there last. Also did you ever get the stepsides on the other J-Truck?

Offline carnuck

• Having a 727 means never re-doing the trans again
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 89
  • Near Seattle
    • Virtual Jeep
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 11:42:20 AM »
I'm still looking for stepsides for my Honcho (that'll decide whether I keep it or not)
AMC/Jeep gauges are for amusement only. Any correlation between them and reality is purely coincidental!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk