News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 19, 2024, 07:09:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Hatchling from Michigan  (Read 2562 times)

Offline Drover

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 0
Hatchling from Michigan
« on: January 21, 2019, 05:34:02 PM »
Howdy nesters,

Just joined so I could hopefully sell my '82 Eagle Wagon. I bought it new in 83.
If you look at Jefcon1 post above you'll see what my Eagle looks like. White Station Wagon. Same hubcaps, etc.
It's been parked (buried) in my garage for over 20 years.
It's a 6 cylinder, 5 speed. It ran when I parked it.
It'll be awhile before I can get pics. When I can get more details I'll post it in the proper area.

Drover

Offline mudkicker715

• Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 167
Re: Hatchling from Michigan
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 10:07:24 PM »
Not that it matters to me, (since wife surgery is sucking my money....read don't get married) anywho you MI peeps need to specify yuppers  or  proper lol.

Manitowoc WI

Offline Drover

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 0
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 04:25:53 PM »
Thanks mudkicker. I guess it would make a difference in travel time.

SW Michigan. Grand Rapids area.

Drover

P.S. Too late. Already happily married.

I hope your wife is doing well.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 04:29:10 PM by Drover »

Offline Ace2600

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 4
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2019, 01:08:31 PM »
Hello From Manistee Area

Michigan is the greatest place to own an eagle, comfort of a car but utility of 4X4

Always sad to see one go.

Offline abzman

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2019, 06:38:49 PM »
Hello from the Detroit area, I've got some parts and would be happy to render assistance if needed.

Offline RallyEagle

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 9
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2019, 07:19:16 PM »
Hi from the Lansing area. This summer, my car will be up near Camp Grayling blazing trails and dodging convoys. :rotfl:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk