News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 19, 2024, 05:26:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Anyone seen a Spirit Limited lately?  (Read 34222 times)

Offline matt1971

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 15
Re: Anyone seen a Spirit Limited lately?
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2012, 02:08:36 PM »
Hi. Matt here. I am daily driving a 1979 AMC Pacer Limited Hatchback in Kenosha WI. 258 auto. Alpaca Brown. It is a really fun car to have.
I have seen 2 AMC Spirit Limited Liftbacks. One was stacked on top of another car in a boneyard. It was either a 79 or 80 model. It was a bronze/brown color. (My 79 Pacer Limited Hatchback is the same color.) The Spirit had "Limited" emblems on both front fenders. The other one was a 79 with a 304 V-8 option. Again, it was a bronze/brown color. These Limiteds are loaded with factory options as part of the Limited Package.
There were also Concord and Eagle Limiteds that I have seen. Also, Jeep had Limiteds starting in the 1979 AMC/Jeep model year. -Matt.

Offline shanebo

• Without "me" its just "aweso"
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 71
  • 80's chicks are the hottest!
Re: Anyone seen a Spirit Limited lately?
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2012, 01:38:14 AM »
Man, what I wouldnt give to get my paws on a v8 equipped Spirit Limited  :drool: I cant even begin to imagine how rare they must be, about like hens teeth I would imagine  ::)

AMC, serving up heaping helpings of AWESOME since 1954

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk