News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 18, 2024, 10:17:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Have 4 maybe 5 Eagles for the sanctuary  (Read 72332 times)

Offline IRON HORSE

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 47
Re: Have 4 maybe 5 Eagles for the sanctuary
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2016, 05:32:44 PM »
Hello everyone,   Still have 5 looking for homes !!   Iron Horse :o

Offline IRON HORSE

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 47
« Reply #91 on: July 28, 2016, 05:15:23 PM »
Hello,    I have reached the age where I won't be doing anything with the Eagles I have in excess ... also have LOTS of parts available. If anyone is interested  please let me know...    v/r   Iron Horse :o

Offline Billman

• Lurking again
  • Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 17
« Reply #92 on: August 01, 2016, 12:59:08 PM »
I wish you weren't so far away.
1982 SX/4
1983 SX/4
1983 wagonProject
1984 wagon DD
1996 Jeep
2007  Caliber
2004 Silverado

Offline IRON HORSE

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 47
« Reply #93 on: October 22, 2018, 12:53:09 PM »
  Hello All,    Still alive here in southern Maryland  :hello2: have several Eagles that need homes .. price is right to someone who wants to keep the AMC name out there on the road .. just let me know.                               v/r Iron Horse  :o

Offline DarthGremlin

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 10
« Reply #94 on: April 17, 2019, 09:45:20 PM »
Hey, I know it's been a long time since anyone replied and I'm not sure if you still have any parts available...  just curious if you might have any decent leather seats for a wagon?  I'm in central VA so you would not be too far away.  Also looking for some misc. interior and exterior trim.  Just rescued an '84 wagon from the grave and trying to get her pretty again.
Patrick        Palmyra, VA
1984 AMC Eagle Limited
2017 Jeep Renegade Altitude
1991 Chevrolet Caprice Classic LTZ
"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself"- Han Solo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk