News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 09:45:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Fog light Relay  (Read 2998 times)

Offline recomer

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 25
Fog light Relay
« on: May 05, 2015, 05:02:51 PM »
Looked in the Eaglepedia, but some of those sheets when you blow them up (for us old be to see) makes the part numbers unreadable. What is the part number for a 83 Eagle fog light relay and are they still available? If so, where?

Thanks,

Rich
83 Eagle Wagon

Offline macdude443

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 24
Re: Fog light Relay
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 11:53:51 AM »
If you pull the relay the terminals should be numbered and there should be a current rating (20A, 40A, etc).  Take it to a decent auto parts store and match up a new relay with the same terminals and current rating.  My Marchal fog relays are both just standard automotive relays.
1982 Eagle SX/4
1986 Eagle Wagon

Offline macdude443

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 24
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015, 11:55:07 AM »
If you'd like, I can go photograph the new relay on my wagon for reference.  It is original from a NOS set of fogs, so you'll know it's the right part.
1982 Eagle SX/4
1986 Eagle Wagon

Offline vangremlin

• Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 212
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 04:40:49 PM »
There are fog lamp relays for AMC Eagles listed on RockAuto.
1981 Kammback 258 - "Pepe"
1980 Coupe 258 - "Ginger
1972 Gremlin X 304
1978 Gremlin 4 cyl 121 - sold
1964 TBird 390 - sold

Offline Concordcruiser

• Concordcruiser
  • Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Not an Eagle but...
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2015, 06:51:30 AM »
Hi, does anyone has a complete and detailed electric scheme to install fog light on  eagle or Concord wagon ? I have the original switch from an eagle + original marshal fog lights. I would like to install its exactly as it was.  Pictures from cabling and drawings are welcome, as I am living in France. Thanks a lot.
Welcome in an AMC world.                            AMC Concord 1980 DL Wagon.           CHRYSLER Sebring crd Touring 2008

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk