News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• May 10, 2024, 02:34:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Picking up Freeagle!  (Read 10263 times)

Offline maddog

• a long haired redneck country boy
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 45
  • AMC Eagle the original crossover
Re: Picking up Freeagle!
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2011, 02:15:49 AM »
not bad dude and yeah those are Wyoming plates because i can see the bronc and his rider as well as devils tower on there.
1998 CHEVY S10 (DAILY DRIVER/PROJECT) INTIMIDATIN'
1980 AMC EAGLE WAGON (PROJECT) EAGLE EYES
http://forums.amceaglesden.com/index.php?topic=30758.0
1983 AMC EAGLE LIMITED WAGON-SURVIVOR (gone)
http://forums.amceaglesden.com/index.php?topic=32372.0

Prafeston

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2011, 02:48:57 AM »
The front fender by the bumper end cap looks a little weak. Hope it's not rusted through.
Even if it is that's a great score for the price!! Congrats!

I believe it had some denting going on there. The headlight bracket was cracked and there is a bit of a dent there. Couple dents around the car. Some rust on the passenger rear wheel well. I'm probably gonna pull all the trim and coverings off.

congrats on the SPENDY score. (atleast it was only the stinkin spendy fuel you paid for to get it) looks solid from those pics. hope its just as solid under, and its going reliably for a winter driver to save tq from the salt. good luck. LOVE IT!!!!!

Fuel is expensive...especially that Diesel! I hope it can be road worthy in time.

Very nice my friend.  Very nice.

Thanks Gronk, hopefully this is my last Eagle for awhile. I can't take care of a flock as big as yours! :)

not bad dude and yeah those are Wyoming plates because i can see the bronc and his rider as well as devils tower on there.

Yep, that's a dead give away. Those plates are really cool. I wish Missouri had some neat plate designs like that. It would appear the car was last licensed in 2007.

Offline eagleman

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 35
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2011, 10:08:48 AM »
I'd say you did very well. Good for you!
Turkeys walk.Eagles fly!!!

Prafeston

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2011, 11:21:13 AM »
I'd say you did very well. Good for you!

Thanks, I've started a project thread and put a few more pics of the underside in there. It's not too bad.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk