News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 05:01:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Almost an Eagle paint needed...  (Read 1866 times)

Offline javelinman74

• javelinman74
  • Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
    • it's a 70s thing
Almost an Eagle paint needed...
« on: September 04, 2011, 06:47:01 PM »
Yeah,
I have 82 Concord T5 wagon as my daily driver.  It's everything an Eagle is except for the 4 wheel drive.
Wondering IF anyone has a lead on some spray paint that will match the maroon paint?
Appreciate any help!
Richard
Thanks,
Richard
[email protected]

Its an AMC thing...
      No one understands!

79eagle

Re: Almost an Eagle paint needed...
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 12:28:18 PM »
paintscratch.com has good quality spray paint.  Mathched the silver and maroon on my 80 Eagle perfectly.
Alex Wade

Offline shanebo

• Without "me" its just "aweso"
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 71
  • 80's chicks are the hottest!
Re: Almost an Eagle paint needed...
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 02:06:26 AM »
If your just using it for a spot application and not painting the whole thing I found it best to have a paint store mix it to match the color exactly. chances are the paint may be a few shades off from its origional state from fading due to sun and weather.
AMC, serving up heaping helpings of AWESOME since 1954

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk