News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 08:38:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 1988 Eagle Production  (Read 2054 times)

Offline ditdit

• Premium Member
  • Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • dare to be different,own an AMC !
1988 Eagle Production
« on: February 14, 2022, 10:32:47 AM »
Does anyone have information of when the 1988 Eagle production run started, number of cars per month, last day of production & where was the last Eagle  bought?????
thanks
ditdit
owner of the 1988 snow Eagle

Online Trooper

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 3
Re: 1988 Eagle Production
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2022, 05:52:04 AM »

Offline ditdit

• Premium Member
  • Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • dare to be different,own an AMC !
Re: 1988 Eagle Production
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2022, 10:35:17 AM »
if I could find how many cars were made  a  day ,a month ,did they make on weekends, I  could find out around what day mine was made.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk