Classifieds > Member Products

Reproduction Rear SX4 Marker Lenses

(1/8) > >>

dleberfinger:
I make reproduction marker lenses for the SX4 and can now officially say that they are for sale.

This is only the lens portion of the light. The backing plates are not included. If enough people need the backing plates, I may begin reproducing them as well.

I have a few on hand, but will mostly be taking orders. I am currently producing stock, red with silver painted lenses, but am also willing to make custom colors to match your needs. Custom colors will cost more and take more time to make as I will need to order different dyes as well as make samples to get the color right and will be priced accordingly. If I do not have the ones you want in stock, there will be approximately a 2 week lead time for me to make them. Unfortunately I'm stuck at college most of the time and have to get all my work done when I have free weekends.

To order, please contact me via messaging on the Den or email me at [email protected].

Prices: (all prices exclude shipping)
Single Lens: $30
Pair of Lenses: $50
Custom Lenses: $65-85 a pair

Custom lenses include the black lenses. If you want another color that also falls into this category.

See photos below that compare the original piece to my reproduction light. I took great care to attempt to reproduce the light perfectly in terms of clarity and color accuracy. IF you desire something else, let me know.

Stock on the left, Reproduction on the right, Front side:

Reproduction on left, Stock on the right; Back side:

Stock with backlight:

Reproduction with backlight:

Perfect reproduction on the back, each pyramid is exact to the stock piece:

Options, I can make clear, red, or custom colors/finishes such as the blacked out lens (that still light up) or an opaque lens.

Black lens with backlight:

Monkeyjoe:
Holy Cow, nice work.  I don't need any for my SX/4 but I really like the clear ones. 

vangremlin:
Those look great, excellent work!  I'll probably pick up a set so I have a spare for my Kammback.

rollguy:
I am impressed.  I don't know how you do it, but they look fantastic!  Thumbs up to you!

youngkyle:
these are really cool.  I'd think about nabbing a set just for fun.  do you have pictures of the white and black lit up? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version