News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• April 18, 2024, 09:53:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 1980 concord rialto, ca  (Read 3465 times)

Offline tommy

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
1980 concord rialto, ca
« on: May 09, 2012, 02:28:20 PM »
at the ecology yard in rialto,california.  monday may 7.  i might be going back, but i don't have a lot of time.  turnover in this yard is about 2 weeks.

i couldn't get the top photo to rotate, sorry.

Prafeston

Re: 1980 concord rialto, ca
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 02:51:12 PM »
The plastic bumper filler in the back might be worth saving. I think it fits the 80 eagles and it certainly is an easy thing to break and a hard thing to replace. Mine is completely missing on my 80. It appears to be uncracked on that concord...but I can't see the whole thing.

Offline El Matador

• AMC Freak
  • Eagle Turbo Diesel
  • Thumbs Up 111
  • SubaWHO?
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 08:05:54 PM »
The plastic bumper filler in the back might be worth saving.

I haven't removed one of these from a Concord or '80 Eagle for quite some time, but it may require removal of the rear bumper... and look how that car is propped up.
1973 Matador 2 door
1979 Concord 2 door
1980 Concord 4 door
1980 Eagle 2 door
1980 Eagle 2 door
1981 Eagle SX/4
1981 Eagle wagon
1982 Concord 2 door
1987 Eagle wagon

Offline timoboy

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 4
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 01:57:53 PM »
I know this yard very very well. A two week turnover is being very generous. So annoying I went there every week when I was at school this year up in Redlands (10 mins away) and they never had anything like this. Oh well, I might make the drive up from SD to see what she has left. Wonder if the rear package tray is any good? Looks like it would fit my hornet.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk