News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 08:58:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: I think I might call it project soaring eagle!!!!  (Read 4476 times)

Offline SS eagle

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
I think I might call it project soaring eagle!!!!
« on: March 29, 2011, 01:32:40 AM »
Ok so this is just a crude drawing of hopefully what my eagle will look lIke gonna paint it silver with flat black hood and and big hood scoop and I'm also thinking some hood pins wood look sick

http://m920.photobucket.com/albums/jordo5552/skeche%20of%20eagle/?pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2Z%2FTwdJhttp://1pLbfVntKsWsZbFOGUMJortr84h8KYtStrxuhNiB6KcJ%2BraIhAZY9cAH6bQYs9T0prY44lhWGtb0c0sNpPYrr%2Fw%2BW2S82X8unbSAAU5WTwwl%2FY%2FNC7QETwYb3iLSq%2FXM62xCi1yfD2pBj8ZE%3D

Imput great appreciated thx
"our greatest glory is not in never failing,but in getting up every time we do."-Confucius

"the definition of insanity is to do something over and over and expect a different result."-Ben Franklin

Offline SS eagle

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
Re: I think I might call it project soaring eagle!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 09:10:48 AM »
Maybe or even like on the old cudas or dart r/t models with just the massive hood scoop sticking out but maybe not that big. It's actually going to be a daily driver with ocational trail use for tire I have a set of 245/75r/15 that are almost brand new that I hope will fit if not I'll probably just buy so that are a little thiner
"our greatest glory is not in never failing,but in getting up every time we do."-Confucius

"the definition of insanity is to do something over and over and expect a different result."-Ben Franklin

Offline craigp29690

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 9
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 04:56:34 PM »
245/75/15 won't fit the stock setup so you must be thinking of doing some suspension work.  My 215/75/15 General Grabber All Terrains fit but have very little extra room.  While you're only talking about a liitle less than 2" difference in overall diameter, that 2" in height and 1.25" extra width may be really tight.  Plus it depends on the rim they're mounted on too. 
1957 Nash Rambler
1964 Rambler Classic 770 2dr
1965 Rambler Classic Wagon              NON-AMC
1966 Rambler Classic Wagon              1981 MAZDA 626 (RWD)
1972 AMC Ambassador Wagon           1991 MAZDA MX5
1981 AMC Concord Wagon                1978 Dodge Magnum XE
1984 AMC Eagle Wagon Ltd        
1987 AMC Eagle Wagon Ltd           Yes I have a few toys..........

Offline SS eagle

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 06:27:53 PM »
Well ya I was planning to do some suspension work and i was also thinking wheel spacers free up some room

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk