News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• May 09, 2024, 03:25:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Dorman Products Exhaust manifold????  (Read 2441 times)

1982AMCCONCORD

Dorman Products Exhaust manifold????
« on: April 11, 2012, 03:28:40 PM »
Anybody ever use the Dorman Products exhaust manifold that is listed on Jegs?

http://www.jegs.com/i/Dorman+Products/326/674-237/10002/-1

Offline carnuck

• Having a 727 means never re-doing the trans again
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 89
  • Near Seattle
    • Virtual Jeep
Re: Dorman Products Exhaust manifold????
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 11:59:09 AM »
Usable, but why? The Renix header flows better and as long as you have the front hanger (at the bellhousing) attached, it shouldn't crack. I know the HO one won't clear the front driveshaft (or is that the other way around?)
AMC/Jeep gauges are for amusement only. Any correlation between them and reality is purely coincidental!

1982AMCCONCORD

Re: Dorman Products Exhaust manifold????
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 12:01:52 PM »
I have a Concord.. so I don't have to work around the front axle issue... I also thought it was interesting that the AIR injection holes are already plugged on this one.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk