News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 07:25:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Well here is mine  (Read 2457 times)

4hammond

Well here is mine
« on: April 15, 2014, 12:30:08 AM »
This is my first eagle. I call her my OGXover I always thought the wagons were cool in high school and have always been a wagon lover but drove lifted trucks. Well I got tired of car payments and sold the diesel truck and went out to find a cheap car to drive. Then I ran across this a 1985 Eagle wagon owned b a lady that bought it new in 1984 from a local dealer and drove it until she passed away. . All the paperwork was with it including the original purchase agreement. It has 85,000 miles I have been adding my changes to it and will be doing the engine work this summer. I love driving this car.  More pics to follow.

OGXover

Offline Prafeston

• I <3 Wheels
  • Global Moderator
  • Eagle Turbo Diesel
  • Thumbs Up 55
Re: Well here is mine
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 01:16:25 AM »
That thing looks very nice! Nice wheels! So how much did you pay for it? Great find nonetheless!
1983 AMC Eagle SX/4 - Penny

Offline vangremlin

• Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 212
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 07:53:47 AM »
Looks great.  Congratulations on the cool find.
1981 Kammback 258 - "Pepe"
1980 Coupe 258 - "Ginger
1972 Gremlin X 304
1978 Gremlin 4 cyl 121 - sold
1964 TBird 390 - sold

Offline IowaEagle

• AMC Eagle Archivist
  • Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 476
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 12:17:38 PM »
Nice, very nice!
Click for Toledo, IA Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150   

Not a Jeep.  Not a Car.  Its an AMC Eagle!

1982 Eagle SX/4 Sport;
1980 Concord DL;
1970 Ambassador 2 Dr HT, SST
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe;
2008 Jeep Patriot Sport - Freedom Drive II

Offline TwoEaglesForMe

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 12
  • Greg
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 06:18:00 PM »
Awesome!  Mine would like just like it if I had those wheels.  Enjoy your new Eagle and welcome to the Den.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk