News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 05:57:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Eaglejacket  (Read 24601 times)

Offline Petr

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 31
  • Eagle 1980 Sport Wagon
Re: Eaglejacket
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2010, 03:22:20 PM »
Now I realizing I have original reduced size which on my jacket, because they gave me this embroidery separately. And what is good - with right shading, so I´m able to make a copy of right size at the moment, when I´ll be close to copy machine.
Eagle Sport Wagon 1980
Suzuki Grand Vitara 2007

Click for Praha, Česko Forecast" height="90" width="160     

Let's train the new generation. While we are getting old, let's train our drivers for our future !

Offline amc78concord

• If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 81
  • Second Place is the First Loser!
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2010, 05:12:45 PM »
Nice jacket! A really cool idea, congrats.  :)
-Rob
Nekoosa, WI
-82 Eagle Limited Wagon (4.0 Head Swap, Holley 4bbl Carb, Headers, MSD Ignition with Team Rush Upgrade)
-82 Eagle SX/4
-83 Eagle Limited Wagon "Woody"
-84 Eagle Wagon
-85 Eagle Wagon
-Many Others... :amc:

:duck:

Click for Nekoosa, Wisconsin Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

Offline 83Eagle!

• AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 179
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2010, 08:29:31 PM »
I don't have access to a fax machine Petr. 
Click for La_Vista, Ne Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they
are genuine."

- Abraham Lincoln

1983 Eagle Wagon
2003 Saturn LW200
2007 Saturn Ion
1985 Mallard Class C motor home

After our fiasco with the Toyota Corolla I got for my wife I believe I am done with Japanese vehicles.

Dude you are preaching to a choir member that is close to becoming an AMC Minister if you know what I mean.

Offline Pat

• Eagle Turbo Diesel
  • Thumbs Up 56
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2010, 08:45:38 PM »
Brandon, you can go to Sapp Bros. There will probably be a charge to receive it, but they should have a public fax there. You're needing permits & stuff faxed a lot when you're on the road. Any truck stop should have one. Also would expect any bigger chain motel/hotel to have one. May even try an office supply place they probably would have one too. Don't know what you have in your area, here we used to have a Kinko's. They got bought by Fed Ex & were Fed Ex Kinko's for a while. Haven't looked lately. 
1995 Jeep Cherokee "Bleep"

No pic here - BlackBird - My '86 AMC Eagle wagon

R.I.P Old Rusty - My '91 F150

Offline 83Eagle!

• Thumbs Up 179
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2010, 08:58:06 PM »
Okay I think the Office depot by my house can get faxes too.  I will have to check nest time I am out.  There is a FedEx Kinkos in my area too.

are genuine."

- Abraham Lincoln

1983 Eagle Wagon
2003 Saturn LW200
2007 Saturn Ion

After our fiasco with the Toyota Corolla I got for my wife I believe I am done with Japanese vehicles.

Dude you are preaching to a choir member that is close to becoming an AMC Minister if you know what I mean.

Offline Pat

• Eagle Turbo Diesel
  • Thumbs Up 56
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2010, 09:01:48 PM »
Good luck! A lot of places nowadays have public faxes. Shouldn't be hard to find one.

Offline 83Eagle!

• Thumbs Up 179
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2010, 09:06:31 PM »
Good luck! A lot of places nowadays have public faxes. Shouldn't be hard to find one.

Pretty sure I have faxed from Office Depot before.  If I remember correctly.  My mind is not all here.  trying to figure out my Eagle and I feel like absolute crap.

are genuine."

- Abraham Lincoln

1983 Eagle Wagon
2003 Saturn LW200
2007 Saturn Ion

Offline Pat

• Eagle Turbo Diesel
  • Thumbs Up 56
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2010, 09:16:52 PM »
It'll get better. I've kind of kept my mouth shut on your stalling problems because I don't really know what to say. I will agree with checking/replacing the ign. coil if you have a spare ( known good ) laying around. Common problem on lawn mowers ( I know not the same thing, still an internal combustion gasoline engine ). They quit when hot & start right back up after they cool off. Personally, would not sell/trade the Eagle for the other thing, but that's me. It's yours, do what you want/have to. Part of the reason is I've always been a V-8 fan. Never cared for 6 in a row & you're losing two of those plus going to FWD. Sorry, just not my cup of tea. Give me a V-8 rear wheel drive any day. As I said, that's my PERSONAL opinion. Not trying to tell you what to do. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Offline 83Eagle!

• Thumbs Up 179
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2011, 01:01:49 AM »
Man I completely forgot about this post.  Now that I have my 83 Eagle license plates I need to work on an Eagle jacket. 

are genuine."

- Abraham Lincoln

1983 Eagle Wagon
2003 Saturn LW200
2007 Saturn Ion

Offline Petr

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 31
  • Eagle 1980 Sport Wagon
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2011, 07:41:23 AM »
If you´d need slide format, just let me know !
Eagle Sport Wagon 1980
Suzuki Grand Vitara 2007

Let's train the new generation. While we are getting old, let's train our drivers for our future !

Offline 83Eagle!

• Thumbs Up 179
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2011, 08:42:25 AM »
If you´d need slide format, just let me know !

So I need to find a fax machine then right?  I cannot find a digital version of that Eagle head logo

are genuine."

- Abraham Lincoln

1983 Eagle Wagon
2003 Saturn LW200
2007 Saturn Ion

Offline Memphis Eagle

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2011, 10:46:52 AM »
Can Petr get a copy of the file the shop used to set it up?...if he could i'm sure emailing it would be better than faxing it.

Offline 83Eagle!

• Thumbs Up 179
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2011, 12:27:49 PM »
Can Petr get a copy of the file the shop used to set it up?...if he could i'm sure emailing it would be better than faxing it.

I don't know.

are genuine."

- Abraham Lincoln

1983 Eagle Wagon
2003 Saturn LW200
2007 Saturn Ion

Offline Petr

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 31
  • Eagle 1980 Sport Wagon
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2011, 02:17:22 PM »
I give my jacket to my sister-in-law in small town and she let to make it. I live in capital and here we have all very expensive. (I guess we are most expensive city all over the world  :( , at least in Europe). But if you will send me your addresse, I will make a copy on copy machine the next week and I can put it to envelop and send it to you. No problem. My private e-mail is in my profile.
Eagle Sport Wagon 1980
Suzuki Grand Vitara 2007

Offline Petr

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 31
  • Eagle 1980 Sport Wagon
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2011, 02:51:27 PM »
Or I will tray make a copy and can put it to PDF format and send by e-mail. I don´t know if it will work,  but I will try to do it.
Eagle Sport Wagon 1980
Suzuki Grand Vitara 2007

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk