News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 03:01:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Car show banner  (Read 4800 times)

rohnk

Car show banner
« on: July 13, 2011, 12:50:21 PM »
So I've decided to enter into two car shows this weekend. One on Saturday and one on Sunday. Both are free and they will give out a prize for "show favorites". Nothing fancy and relatively small shows. Anyway, I've made a banner for it and I wanted to get an ok to use from the forum since I am using the title of the Eagle's Nest and plugging the website. I figured this would be okay, but never hurts to make sure. What do you think?

68AMXGOPAC

Re: Car show banner
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 12:55:41 PM »
I think it looks great !! But it's not my place to approve. Though I do have a question , "4 speed automatic" ?? does your have some special transmission in it other than stock ??
I hope you have a great time. My AMX isn't resored either , but when ever I just drive it to one, people want me to show it. Our AMC's are just so unusual and rare , people love them, and allways have thier own stories.

Offline jim

• AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 102
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 01:45:25 PM »
It's not my place to approve, either, but I have gotten approval for similar things in the past.    I doubt that there will be a problem.  Somewhere on this site we have Kenosha Kards that you can print and distribute.
I'm right 98% of the time, and I don't care about the other 3%.
"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people;
that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed."
--Thomas Jefferson to John Cartwright, 1824. ME 16:45
What part of "shall not be infringed" do they not understand?
08 Impala
01 Yukon 4X4
(There's more to life than fuel mileage)
83 Eagle wagon; shared responsibility as daily driver
88 Eagle white woody wagon; shared responsibility as daily driver
86 wagon parts car
Click for Little Rock, AR Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

Offline thereverendbill

• AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 85
  • as seen on the internet
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 07:51:18 PM »
what I did is got a decal that reads "www.amceaglenest.com" and put it on my windshield above my rearview mirror
1980 Eagle 2 door sedan (future solid axle swap)
1981 Eagle Kammback (restoration in progress)
1983 SX/4 SOLD
1983 Eagle Limited wagon  *For Sale* SOLD
1988 Jeep Comanche Pioneer (daily driver)
Click for YOUR TOWN, STATE Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

another amc forum
www.amcevolution.com

Smitch

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 08:05:02 PM »
I've made a banner for it and I wanted to get an ok to use from the forum since I am using the title of the Eagle's Nest and plugging the website. I figured this would be okay, but never hurts to make sure. What do you think?

Think I'll step out on a limb here and say, "Go ahead".
I really don't think any of the admins will have a problem with it, in fact, I'm sure they'll be quite happy to have it out there.
Just clear up the transmission discrepancy, please.

rohnk

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 08:30:48 PM »
Whoops! Thanks for catching that guys. I will change it to read a 3 speed transmission. Must of fat fingered that one or had a blond moment.

Offline amc78concord

• If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 81
  • Second Place is the First Loser!
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 12:28:52 PM »
Looks pretty good.  I've got to do something like that.
-Rob
Nekoosa, WI
-82 Eagle Limited Wagon (4.0 Head Swap, Holley 4bbl Carb, Headers, MSD Ignition with Team Rush Upgrade)
-82 Eagle SX/4
-83 Eagle Limited Wagon "Woody"
-84 Eagle Wagon
-85 Eagle Wagon
-Many Others... :amc:

:duck:

Click for Nekoosa, Wisconsin Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk