News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• April 18, 2024, 03:31:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Birthday Today  (Read 4197 times)

Offline EagleJoe93

• "You'll know it's me when I roll through your town. I'm gonna ride around in style. I'm gonna drive everybody wild, cause I'll have the only one there is around."
  • Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 14
Birthday Today
« on: October 01, 2012, 07:49:44 AM »
Well in case anyone didn't know today is the day I turn 19. Even though I have Theater class and Scouts and lots of homework and some housework chores to do; I am still looking forward to what this year brings me. Sometimes when I say that I am a college sophomore to someone they look at me funny because I'm so young.  :rotfl: One thing I would like is for my eagle to be completely safe and dependable before October is out. My first gift was an owners manual for my car along with a 1980 AMC Spirit/concord/Eagle sales brochure. Hope this day is as good to everyone else as it will be for me.  :)
1986 AMC Eagle Wagon Limited. Work in progress. Most likely have the only one in town. :)

Offline recomer

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 25
Re: Birthday Today
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 08:53:52 AM »
Happy Birthday EagleJoe. Hope you have a great day and get that Eagle up to specs as planned.

19....wow...that was...about a year before my 83 Eagle was built...
83 Eagle Wagon

Offline EagleJoe93

• "You'll know it's me when I roll through your town. I'm gonna ride around in style. I'm gonna drive everybody wild, cause I'll have the only one there is around."
  • Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 14
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 08:57:32 AM »
Thank you! Working on the brakes now and those should be done soon. My eagle was built in November of 85, making it about seven years older than me.  :)
1986 AMC Eagle Wagon Limited. Work in progress. Most likely have the only one in town. :)

Offline eagleman

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 35
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 12:23:51 PM »
Well then, Happy Birthday and may you enjoy this day and many more. On a side note I spent my nineteenth birthday in Vietnam. Wasen't much either.
Turkeys walk.Eagles fly!!!

Offline profeagle

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 22
  • This is my new Eagle
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 08:19:01 PM »
Well in case anyone didn't know today is the day I turn 19. Even though I have Theater class and Scouts and lots of homework and some housework chores to do; I am still looking forward to what this year brings me. Sometimes when I say that I am a college sophomore to someone they look at me funny because I'm so young.  :rotfl: One thing I would like is for my eagle to be completely safe and dependable before October is out. My first gift was an owners manual for my car along with a 1980 AMC Spirit/concord/Eagle sales brochure. Hope this day is as good to everyone else as it will be for me.  :)

Hey ! we share two things in common : We both have An AMC Eagle and today is also my birthday !
So have a happy one. Wish I was 19 again, I'am 71, how about that !

Offline EagleJoe93

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 14
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 09:26:01 PM »
That's sweet!  8)

Offline maddog

• a long haired redneck country boy
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 45
  • AMC Eagle the original crossover
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2012, 10:55:13 PM »
happy birthday both of you.
1998 CHEVY S10 (DAILY DRIVER/PROJECT) INTIMIDATIN'
1980 AMC EAGLE WAGON (PROJECT) EAGLE EYES
http://forums.amceaglesden.com/index.php?topic=30758.0
1983 AMC EAGLE LIMITED WAGON-SURVIVOR (gone)
http://forums.amceaglesden.com/index.php?topic=32372.0

Offline profeagle

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 22
  • This is my new Eagle
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2012, 11:03:10 PM »
Thank you !!

Offline EagleJoe93

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 14
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2012, 07:17:29 AM »
happy birthday both of you.

Thank you.  :) Got a bow and arrow set and treated myself to an AMC Spirit Grill for my Eagle.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk