News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 08:14:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Full weather strip package  (Read 2317 times)

Offline 85AmCfreak

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 19
  • Ohh look, its an angry Eagle.
    • old betsy
Full weather strip package
« on: August 20, 2011, 08:02:27 PM »
I need to replace most of the weather stripping on the 85 wagon and I would Imagine instead of replacing just a few things I might as well do the whole shibang wile I am at it. Anybody know of a package deal for the eagle wagons?
I Don't know why. But everybody's always talking about their STI or That guys EVO, I think I'll stick with my old, but reliable AmC. Did I ever tell you I was Full blooded Eagle?

Offline 85AmCfreak

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 19
    • old betsy
Re: Full weather strip package
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 05:38:16 AM »
Anyone??
I Don't know why. But everybody's always talking about their STI or That guys EVO, I think I'll stick with my old, but reliable AmC. Did I ever tell you I was Full blooded Eagle?

Offline Jurjen

• AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 168
  • Dutch Eagle Preservation Front
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 06:19:18 AM »
No one I guess, since it does not exist?
"sparrows fly in flocks, eagles fly alone"

Eagle Wagon Limited 1983, Citroen C-Crosser 2010, Triumph Bonneville 1969, Yamaha XJR1300 1999, Yamaha TX750 1973

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf0jpiW6tRI

Click for Leeuwarden, Netherlands Forecast" height="90" width="160

Offline Bird-o-Prey

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 39
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 06:46:44 PM »
Kennedy American.  http://www.kennedyamerican.com/index.asp

I know they have the door's for sure (the 4dr sedan is the same as the wagon).  Not sure about the hatch though.

Cheers
No matter how bad YOU think it is ... it could always be WORSE!!

Offline Whuntmore

• Busy Eagle Owner
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 111
  • If a hammer won't fix it, it's probably electrical
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 11:21:44 PM »
I think this one has all of the seals:

http://amcrambler.com/page3.html

also, don't bypass if it only says 'Concord'  same body style.

Offline 85AmCfreak

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 19
    • old betsy
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 11:24:59 AM »
Thanks Looks like I'm on the hunt thanks for the suggestions. I just would have thought there would be some sort of package for a concord or hornet that would fit the eagle.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk