News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 01:09:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: September 3rd carshow in altoona, PA  (Read 4033 times)

Offline thereverendbill

• AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 85
  • as seen on the internet
September 3rd carshow in altoona, PA
« on: August 19, 2011, 08:47:33 PM »
I am going to be taking my eagle to this event and i would love to see more eagles than just my wagon  (and my kammback ... maybe). This is a "Bring what you got" event so if your car needs a little work don't sweat it (my wagon is far from perfect). the show is from 4 till 9, if anyone is willing to make a drive I will be happy to provide lunch.  PM me with details if your interested   
1980 Eagle 2 door sedan (future solid axle swap)
1981 Eagle Kammback (restoration in progress)
1983 SX/4 SOLD
1983 Eagle Limited wagon  *For Sale* SOLD
1988 Jeep Comanche Pioneer (daily driver)
Click for YOUR TOWN, STATE Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

another amc forum
www.amcevolution.com

Offline rollguy

• Turbo Diesel Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 84
  • Southern California
Re: September 3rd carshow in altoona, PA
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 10:17:54 AM »
I don't think I can make it from CA to PA in one day, so I can't be there, sorry.  I would love to try to make as many of these events as possible on my trip, but I will have to choose wisely because of the time factor.
1980 Eagle Turbodiesel Wagon (only 2 known to exist as of 2008)- 7-7-2011 Flight to it's new nest @ Rambler Ranch
1983 Eagle Wagon  Tan over Copper
1982 Eagle SX4 "ALTREGL"  (avatar photo)
1982 Eagle 4 Door Sedan  Copper over Satin Black
1985 Eagle Sport Wagon October 2007 ROTM (SOLD)
4 Biofuel powered Benzs ('98 E300, '82 300 CD, '82 300 TD (wagon), '80 240 D)
1983 GMC Van (6.2 Diesel)
1985 Mitsubishi pickup (2.3 Turbodiesel)

Offline thereverendbill

• Thumbs Up 85
  • as seen on the internet
Re: September 3rd carshow in altoona, PA
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 10:23:24 AM »
I don't think I can make it from CA to PA in one day, so I can't be there, sorry.  I would love to try to make as many of these events as possible on my trip, but I will have to choose wisely because of the time factor.
yeah, I know from Salt lake city, Utah to my door is about a 28 hour trip straight (did that drive a few times).  I'm willing to feed ya though anyways when your passing through although I am a good hour off the beaten I-80 path ;D
1980 Eagle 2 door sedan (future solid axle swap)
1981 Eagle Kammback (restoration in progress)
1983 SX/4 SOLD
1983 Eagle Limited wagon  *For Sale* SOLD
1988 Jeep Comanche Pioneer (daily driver)
Click for YOUR TOWN, STATE Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

another amc forum
www.amcevolution.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk