General > Events & Clubs

Posting Events to the Calendar

(1/4) > >>

IowaEagle:
For the convenience of others you can used the calendar button to post events, etc.  Click on the calendar.  It will take you to the current month.  Go to the bottom of the calendar and you will see a post event button.  First make sure the dates you want are correctly indicated and then type the name in the added line for event name (found above the normal subject line) You can then fill out the post with information like you normally would.  Save your new topic.  This will put it on the calendar and also post it into this board.

mominkie:

--- Quote from: IowaEagle on July 11, 2007, 02:39:15 PM ---For the convenience of others you can used the calendar button to post events, etc.  Click on the calendar.  It will take you to the current month.  Go to the bottom of the calendar and you will see a post event button.  First make sure the dates you want are correctly indicated and then type the name in the added line for event name (found above the normal subject line) You can then fill out the post with information like you normally would.  Save your new topic.  This will put it on the calendar and also post it into this board.

--- End quote ---

I did not find the "calendar button". 

IowaEagle:
It's at the very top of the index page.  The main page that lists all the boards on the forum.  In the row of buttons that go, Home, Help, Search, Profile, Calendar, Log Out.    If you don't have one there then something must be wrong and I will have to check with our IT person on that.

rmedon:
Maybe a thread could start up with a notification when events are added to it.  I know I don't normally check it.

MetalBird:
I think thats what Iowa was addressing in the last sentence of the first post of his...
"Save your new topic.  This will put it on the calendar and also post it into this board."

So can I read that as "Save the new topic and doing so will put it in the calendar AND it will automatically post a new topic in this board"
OR
"Save the new topic and doing so will put it in the calendar and THEN you should come to this thread and manually post the topic in this board as well to notify others"
???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version