News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 08:44:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Motorcraft Conversion for a 318 (read message body)  (Read 5683 times)

Offline GRONK

• The carburetor dude
  • Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 55
    • GRONK Performance
Motorcraft Conversion for a 318 (read message body)
« on: March 14, 2012, 05:24:38 PM »
Of course I have the 2150 conversions for the 258, however, I have an order of 15 kits to be built and shipped by May 15th being placed to convert a fleet of Dodge trucks all w/ the 318 V-8.  I have the proper adapters, proper 2150, EVERYTHING but I need to get the linkage down so I can include all the proper parts for each kit.

Again, this customer runs a landscaping business in CA and had 15 Dodge trucks w/ the 318.

My offer to Nester's 1st, if you have a carbureted 318 (manual or auto tranny) I will set you up with a complete kit.  Gaskets, adapter, hardware, custom 2150 carburetor, choke, air cleaner, EVERYTHING.  I even have custom HEI distributor if needed.

This package would normally sell for $342, ready to go.

I will sell to a Nester who will provide lots of pics and feedback so I can build install instructions and proper linkage for $235 shipped.  I will do this for up to 5 kits.

I have 3 ready to go NOW, just awaiting jetting for destination elevation.

Any takers?  I will also add a $5 nest donation for every kit sold.

If you have a different Dodge (225, 360, etc) I can still help and I'll work with you, but I'm looking specifically for 318's right now.

[email protected]

PM me works too.
"Bucket" 1983 Limited Wagon
"Tootie" 1984 Wagon
Owner - GRONK Performance

Offline carnuck

• Having a 727 means never re-doing the trans again
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 89
  • Near Seattle
    • Virtual Jeep
Re: Motorcraft Conversion for a 318 (read message body)
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 11:55:57 AM »
Are you talking with BBD? 318 used a Holley 2bbl as well as the Thermocrud 4 bbl. Sadly I just tossed the last of my Mopar motors.
AMC/Jeep gauges are for amusement only. Any correlation between them and reality is purely coincidental!

Offline GRONK

• The carburetor dude
  • Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 55
    • GRONK Performance
Re: Motorcraft Conversion for a 318 (read message body)
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 12:14:02 PM »
I don't care what delivery system it currently has.  Can be the Carter (preferred), the holey or the thermocrud. 
"Bucket" 1983 Limited Wagon
"Tootie" 1984 Wagon
Owner - GRONK Performance

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk