News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 06:06:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 85 eagle mudder in florida  (Read 4477 times)

Offline redneckjames

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
85 eagle mudder in florida
« on: March 21, 2011, 05:23:12 PM »
For those that don't know me my name is James, I bought my eagle back in late 09 and love it! But recently I've had some troubles, my windows were knocked out by a crazy ex!!

That inspired me to finish this project.

Since I've had it I've wanted to lift but just haven't had a chance so now it's time, I get my windows in Thursday and I'll put some pictures up then and so on as the project goes. I plan on a straight axle, interior black and red, light bar on roof, t-case with 4low, paint in the end, 33in bfg, rebuild motor, with bigger cam, intake, headers, pistons

Offline doneagle

• A.M.C. EAGLES ARE EXSITEMENT
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
Re: 85 eagle mudder in florida
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 09:09:21 PM »

HI    that sounds like alot of work IF you need any help there is some one that can help you .............Don
HI.....A BAD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAY AT WORK ...A GOOD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS PRICELESS

There are Eagles lovers and there are the uneducated and the best we can do
with them is try to EDUCATED them on the virtues of the BEUTEFULL cars that we drive   ...................don

Offline redneckjames

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 05:23:15 PM »
don? is that you? and no Ifs about it lol i need help, ive got the interior windows and some body work done now im procrastonating about the conversion, its gonna be alot of work! i dont want leafs in the front so im taking the whole front end out of a cherokee, what problems do you think ill run into?

Offline doneagle

• A.M.C. EAGLES ARE EXSITEMENT
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 08:51:34 PM »

HI       James go to altered eagle and see the thread on strait axle front end that will give you a look at
                    what you have to do .It is good .............Don
HI.....A BAD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAY AT WORK ...A GOOD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS PRICELESS

There are Eagles lovers and there are the uneducated and the best we can do
with them is try to EDUCATED them on the virtues of the BEUTEFULL cars that we drive   ...................don

Offline redneckjames

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2011, 06:32:14 PM »
i have pics to share but i dont know how to post them any help?

Offline BlackIce05

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2011, 07:49:11 PM »
You have to put them on something like Photobucket. If you use photobucket it will give you a IMG link you can copy and paste in your post. That's what I've been doing anyway.

Offline jim

• AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 102
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2011, 07:50:48 PM »
Most of us use free Photobucket accounts.
 www.photobucket.com
We recommend clicky pics.  This is a thumbnail picture that enlarges when clicked.
Photobucket has made a change in the way you copy the code.
Here is the way it looks to me:
For a single clicky pic, hover over the picture.  This will open a drop down menu.  Click on the fourth window, img.
It will then say "copied".
Go to the thread where you want to put the picture and paste it in.
For multiple clicky pics, hover over the pictures and click on the small box at the bottom of the picture.
Scroll down and click on "Choose action".  Click "Generate code for selected".
This will open another page.  Click on the third box, "IMG for bulletin boards & forums".  It will say "copied".  Paste it into the thread of your choice. 
In both instances you can select "Preview" to make sure it is what you want before you post it.
I'm right 98% of the time, and I don't care about the other 3%.
"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people;
that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed."
--Thomas Jefferson to John Cartwright, 1824. ME 16:45
What part of "shall not be infringed" do they not understand?
08 Impala
01 Yukon 4X4
(There's more to life than fuel mileage)
83 Eagle wagon; shared responsibility as daily driver
88 Eagle white woody wagon; shared responsibility as daily driver
86 wagon parts car
Click for Little Rock, AR Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk