News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 09:22:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Wagon with manual transmission. Reinholds PA 17569  (Read 2411 times)

Offline Softbuster

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 8
Wagon with manual transmission. Reinholds PA 17569
« on: June 21, 2017, 05:34:23 AM »
I found out about another Eagle local to me in a small yard.
6cyl still there, 4speed manual trans still there, front diff still there - 9/22/18

Its last inspection was in 2002!  So its been here for a while.    Its been parted out pretty well already but there is still more to be pulled, depends what you need.
The rear axle is gone, as is the shifter and clutch pedals.

Both bumpers are in decent shape, both front fenders are usable.   
Doors and sheet metal are not perfect, but not rusted away either, good car to cut patches out of.  All the glass is there.
It has a decent set of camel colored seats, will need the years cleaned out of them.   
I'm not planning to go back for anything, but I could probably tell you if the part you need is still on the car.

Lloyd S Fasnacht Garage
 349 Adamstown Rd, Reinholds, PA 17569

They also have a 75 matador coupe, black 304 automatic with black interior, almost untouched in the back part of the yard.
There is also 2 fullsize jeep wagoneers, one white the other tan, both v8 auto 4door from the 80s.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 07:47:13 PM by Softbuster »
1985 Eagle sedan rescue project

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk