News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• May 12, 2024, 03:57:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New Again  (Read 2632 times)

Offline Bad72AMX

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • AMC- The Pride of Wisconsin
New Again
« on: May 03, 2011, 11:12:23 AM »
I'm not a new member as I had a wagon for a little bit a few years ago and joined then, but I wanted to drop in and say we've added another Eagle and AMCer to the family.  My dad and I bought my sister an 82 SX/4 for her first car Friday at Carlisle.  If any of you saw it you know it needs some work so I'll be on here looking for parts as we restore it this summer.  She has wanted an SX/4 for her first car for a few years so it was a pretty exciting day for her and the rest of us.
#1 1972 Javelin AMX 360 2 bbl Auto
     D7 Trans Am Red, Black Vinyl interior and top
#2 1982 Eagle SW, Tan and brown, SP Concord paint, Sold
#3 1987 Eagle SW, Tan and Brown, Parted
#4 1987 Eagle SW, Brown and Wood  
 Sisters- 1982 Eagle SX/4 Project

A-A EAGLE

Re: New Again
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 11:34:17 AM »
I would like a surprise like that to! Very nice>

Anjo
Holland

wagoneerhauler

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 02:21:17 PM »
Sweet!  Maybe you can start a project thread with some pics.  And have your father and sister become members here too.

Offline IowaEagle

• AMC Eagle Archivist
  • Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 476
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 09:36:53 PM »
Congrats on the new Eagle.  Good to have you visiting again.  Is your sister going to join as well?
Click for Toledo, IA Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150   

Not a Jeep.  Not a Car.  Its an AMC Eagle!

1982 Eagle SX/4 Sport;
1980 Concord DL;
1970 Ambassador 2 Dr HT, SST
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe;
2008 Jeep Patriot Sport - Freedom Drive II

Offline doneagle

• A.M.C. EAGLES ARE EXSITEMENT
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 29
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2011, 10:52:41 AM »

HI         Welcome back to the nest and we hope sister joins the nest to .being an Eagle owner she
                            mite like the nest ..later ........Don
HI.....A BAD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAY AT WORK ...A GOOD DAY WITH YOUR EAGLE IS PRICELESS

There are Eagles lovers and there are the uneducated and the best we can do
with them is try to EDUCATED them on the virtues of the BEUTEFULL cars that we drive   ...................don

Offline Whuntmore

• Busy Eagle Owner
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 111
  • If a hammer won't fix it, it's probably electrical
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2011, 12:32:01 PM »
Welcome back to the nest.  Glad you're still interested in Eagles, and look forward to seeing some pics of your two 'prizes'.  Hint hint...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk