News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 10:12:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Load Leveling Suspension  (Read 2458 times)

Offline Oberrod

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
Load Leveling Suspension
« on: December 01, 2018, 10:23:47 AM »
Hi,
i want to install a load leveling system at my eagle, i have the compressor and shocks, i need the wiring harness, relay and high sensor.
Has anyone an idear were i can find this parts?

MfG
Richard

Offline vangremlin

• Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 212
Re: Load Leveling Suspension
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 12:12:26 PM »
Hopefully somebody has the parts you need that they pulled off one of their old cars or off a parts car.  I saw an Eagle in the junkyard a few years back with that system but that car was crushed a long time ago.  I've seen quite a few Eagles in the junkyard but not many have had the load leveling system.  Good luck!
1981 Kammback 258 - "Pepe"
1980 Coupe 258 - "Ginger
1972 Gremlin X 304
1978 Gremlin 4 cyl 121 - sold
1964 TBird 390 - sold

Offline Oberrod

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 04:36:30 AM »
Maybe someone had a wiring diagram so i can make my own harness and can use an other height sensor.

Offline mudkicker715

• Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 167
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 09:15:42 AM »
Did you look for a diagram in the eagle pedia

Manitowoc WI

Offline Oberrod

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2018, 07:10:21 PM »
i have found the diagram thanks, but the control unit is unfortunately in the height sensor.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk