News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• April 27, 2024, 03:07:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 1984 AMC Eagle ltd for sale  (Read 2862 times)

Offline opieonekanobi

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 7
  • 1984 AMC Eagle, 258, Weber Carb
1984 AMC Eagle ltd for sale
« on: September 30, 2014, 03:46:31 PM »
It saddens me to do this, as this has been a project of mine for several years now.  But I have no time to work on her, and money has gotten tight.  So, I'm selling my Eagle.  She's a 1984 Eagle LTD, 258 I6, Weber 32/36 carb (almost brand new), transmission was rebuilt, and a top half rebuild with brand new gaskets all the way up.
There are a few items that are needed.  She needs a new battery, and there was an incident where she got towed a couple years ago and the top piece for the carb filter wasn't clipped down.  SO that was lost.  I've been meaning to get a new carb, but the money never lined up for me to do so.  Also the sleeve for the oil dip stick was broken off/fell off and I've had trouble finding a fix for that.  There's 120,000 miles on the odometer, which i believe to be accurate.  There is still life in this wagon, I just don't have the time to bring it back out.  I'm asking $500 firm, and you will need to pick her up.  She doesn't start, so towing is necessary.  Located in Clarksville,TN.
PM for details, and I will post pictures as soon as I can.  Or if you can search my older posts from a couple years ago, I have pictures posted on here somewhere.  If you're interested PM me and I will provide more direct contact information.

Offline Amc1320

• Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 48
Re: 1984 AMC Eagle ltd for sale
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 05:41:24 PM »
Im very very interested, I sent you a PM

thanks
ROb

Rob c
84 Eagle Limited Wagon (driven everyday)
81 Eagle Kammback
81 Spirit (undergoing surgery)
83 Spirit (parts car giving it all to keep the rest going)
Manchester, TN

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk