News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• April 19, 2024, 09:43:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Five of Seven ( picts )  (Read 9184 times)

Offline IRON HORSE

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 47
Re: Five of Seven ( picts )
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2015, 02:12:06 PM »
Hello,    Lower "A" arms are rusted beyond safe use . :-\. sorry they are just too rusted ( flakey ) to use. I bought this car off ebay from a seller in upper Penna. Pictures in the listing looked good ( maroon car it picts ) but when I crawled under it to bring it home, I had a hard time finding a solid place to chain it down. The plus was, it had a new engine and had other good/new parts, so I did get my moneys worth.                                          Iron Horse :o
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 02:13:04 PM by IRON HORSE »

Offline LogicCore

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 1
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2015, 02:17:14 PM »
Iron Horse That's awesome. Yeah, if you can part with both, I'll take them. Could also use some rear window trim (sedan - 4 door if that helps), if you have them, if not, I'm happy with the lights.  ^_^
If you want to send me a private message we can talk method of payment.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 02:27:51 PM by LogicCore »

Offline IRON HORSE

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 47
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2015, 02:15:59 PM »
Hi,  Will pull the tail lights this weekend .. box up and find out how much the shipping will be.  I will be in touch  ;D
                                                                                                                Iron Horse :o

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk