News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 09:26:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: South Dakota Eagles  (Read 2445 times)

Offline 81.eagle.sx4

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • '81 SX/4
South Dakota Eagles
« on: March 14, 2012, 02:32:08 PM »
I know that there are several Eagles left in South Dakota.
Just around my local area, I know of at least half a dozen people that have them or use them.

My brother and I currently have 5 Eagles (2x Wagons, 1x 2Dr, 2x SX/4s), and within the next month, I will have another 4Dr model. (Pics and details to come later.)

My main one is my daily driver. An '81 SX/4 with a nasty personality. I converted it be able to shift out of 4x4 when I want with an original 2Wh-4Wh vacuum shifter in later models.

I will edit this later and link to my post about my project/ daily driver. I promise you, you have not seen one like this to date.

AMC runs through my family blood. ALL of my father's brothers and nephews have had an AMC at one point, and most still one driving.

:eaglebig:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 02:40:28 PM by 81.eagle.sx4 »
Louis' V8 SX/4

Offline 81.eagle.sx4

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • '81 SX/4
South Dakota Eagles
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 07:34:02 PM »
Here's the link to my post about my project:

http://forums.amceaglenest.com/index.php?topic=38336.0
Louis' V8 SX/4