Eagle Gallery > Camping Eagles

Camping in Jackson Hole

(1/3) > >>

GoldenEagle258:
So i have owned my eagle for about 3 weeks now and am loving it! Ive been on a couple of camping excursions already but havent done any documenting until last night. I figured i would start this thread and continuously ad pics/ stories of the eagle in action. This is my second time sleeping in the wagon and for me @ 5'10" its a perfect fit.  I think im going to be sleeping in it alot this summer. Enjoy!

This shot comes from atop Shadow Mountain in the Gros Ventre range right outside of Jackson, WY. Across the valley is Grand Teton National Park with the Teton's Catherdral group in the background. "In addition to Grand Teton, near the northern end of the group, other major peaks found here include Mount Owen, Middle Teton, South Teton, Teewinot Mountain, Teepe Pillar, Cloudveil Dome, Nez Perce Peak and Buck Mountain, most of which are over 12,000 feet (3,700 m) above sea level and represent 8 of the 10 highest summits in the Teton Range." {*wiki}

rollguy:
You should set your Eagle up like this:

Plywood floor all the way to the back of the front seats, with hinged legs that hold up the front.  I have a twin memory foam mattress on top of a piece of carpet.  It works great for sleeping in on trips, very comfortable.  I also have a custom tent:

GoldenEagle258:
sick setup rollguy! ive been using some ply wood and a support (cooler) on top of the back seat bump. hinged legs would work alot better! ill be going camping again tonight, ill take a pic of my setup and share here.

GoldenEagle258:
here are some more shots from camping this week in the teton national forest.

got the ladies to get on the hood

apes17:
Awesome Eagle bed you've got rigged there!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version