Classifieds > Junk Yard Discoveries.

80 (?) Spirit AMX

(1/4) > >>

vangremlin:
Found a 1980(?) Spirt AMX in the Pull N Save junkyard in Aurora CO today.  The junk yard had even put an ad on C-List that they had it, but the ad only lasted a day or two.  Car has been pretty well stripped, no engine or tranny, no seats, it had rear louvers at one time but they were gone.  I grabbed the rear spoiler (center section only, the side pieces were already gone) which I'll be posting for sale here, the instrument cluster and dash section, and the glove box door.

What's sad is that I never saw this car posted on C-List by the previous owner.  It could have been saved from the crusher if they would have posted something before sending it to the junk yard.

thereverendbill:
that's a shame :( ..... was the front grille there?

rohnk:
I see door handles and turbine wheel. How much of the interior was left?

vangremlin:

--- Quote from: thereverendbill on April 28, 2012, 08:57:07 PM ---that's a shame :( ..... was the front grille there?

--- End quote ---

No grille....I was hoping it would be there.

--- Quote from: rohnk on April 28, 2012, 09:01:07 PM ---I see door handles and turbine wheel. How much of the interior was left?

--- End quote ---

Door handles were there, and 2 turbine wheels.  Not much of the interior at all is left.  Seats are gone.  There is a black sport steering wheel that I would have grabbed if I had a steering wheel puller...Are you looking for anything in particular?

captspillane:
I would be interested in the two rims and the spoiler piece. I already sent a message about the spoiler but I didn't know about the two rims when I sent it. Thanks for saving what you can, Van!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version