News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 01:55:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Mission Impossible - The One Day Rental  (Read 10388 times)

Offline eaglefreek

• Moderators
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 209
Re: Mission Impossible - The One Day Rental
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2014, 03:36:44 PM »
Good to hear it went mostly as planned. So you have another shop working on the Eagle?
1986 AMC Eagle Wagon 4.2L/4.0L head, AW4,NP242, Chrysler 8.25" rear.
1981 AMC Eagle Wagon As Seen On TV  Lost In Transmission

"I know he'd be a poorer man, if he never saw an eagle fly,
Rocky mountain high"  John Denver
Click for Fayetteville,TN Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

Offline Prafeston

• I <3 Wheels
  • Global Moderator
  • Eagle Turbo Diesel
  • Thumbs Up 55
Re: Mission Impossible - The One Day Rental
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2014, 03:55:04 PM »
How far into Mn did you get?

I think we were about 80 miles north of Iowa.

So you have another shop working on the Eagle?

Yeah, right now I have it at a shop in Rolla. An old HS friend owns the place and I trust him a lot more than the other shop. I'm not sure really what I'm going to do yet, but I'm gonna have them take a look at it and see what's up and give me some options. Apparently my dad might be selling of his house where I was planning on keeping it. It was the one that has a huge parking lot/driveway where at one time I had 3 Wagons parked on it. And my mom doesn't want it in her driveway and she too is considering selling her house...and I'm moving to Utah! So not sure what's gonna happen next.
1983 AMC Eagle SX/4 - Penny

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk