1979 - 1983 AMC Spirits and 1978 - 1983 AMC Concords > Spirit Archives

Anyone seen a Spirit Limited lately?

(1/7) > >>

shanebo:
I was just looking around here on the Spirit thread....I never knew they made a Spirit Limited..... Ive never seen or heard of one! I love those high back leather seats!! Has Anyone here ever seen one of these rare cars...or better yet owned one?

amc78concord:
Spirit Limited? Maybe that means GT?  Cuz there were quite a bit of GT's made. Or maybe there was a Spirit Limited? I've never heard of one either! That would be cool to see one if there is one.

El Matador:
The only place I've seen one of these mythical beasts is in a brochure.  It doesn't make sense that AMC would even offer it, since the Spirit was intended to be an economy car and/or a sporty car - not a luxury car.  I doubt many were sold.

The luxury car niche was filled by the Concord, so the Concord Limited made much more sense - although those seem to be extremely rare as well.  I have been tipped off as to the whereabouts of one close to me though...

Eagle1985:
1979 Spirit Limited Sedan

1980 Spirit Limited Liftback

//////////

thereverendbill:
oh man I'd love to get my hands on a few of the "sedan" options for my kammback.  Mainly those awesome pillowtop seats and the rear window deflector

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version