News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 12:01:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Indiana (N.W.)  (Read 5532 times)

Offline Pat

• Eagle Turbo Diesel
  • Thumbs Up 56
Indiana (N.W.)
« on: February 22, 2012, 01:54:59 PM »
Since I just moved here from Misery a couple months ago, guess I'll start one for Indiana since I don't see one yet. No pictures right now because my Eagle isn't here. Long story, not for posting on The Nest. MAY have some pictures of it when I picked it up, not any noticeable difference since then. Picked up in Okla. & drove back to Misery (case & ½ of oil later).
1995 Jeep Cherokee "Bleep"

No pic here - BlackBird - My '86 AMC Eagle wagon

R.I.P Old Rusty - My '91 F150

Offline DGeagle

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 13
  • Forget the Whales, Save the Eagles!!!
Re: Indiana (N.W.)
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 05:37:10 PM »
Just figured I'd add that I'm in Northern Indiana.  Would love to meet any other Eaglers or AMC people in the area!  FordMan what town did you move to? I'm in Plymouth (central north)
87 Eagle Sedan--86 Eagle Sedan--98 XJ 4.6 stroker--81 Concord--78 Pacer V-8--74 Gremlin V-8- 78 Concord AMX V-8--89 Grand Wagoneers--76 J-10--69,70,71 AMX--71,73 Javelin--70 Rebel Machine, 48 Packard, 47 Nash, Many other AMC's, Fords, and Mopars....
Too Many cars too little time!!

Offline TheWraith

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 8
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 07:42:48 AM »
I'm at the other end of the state, southern Indiana (SoIN) about 20 minutes west of Louisville KY.  Don't own an Eagle yet, that is still some years off, but I'm collecting parts now and getting together a build plan.  Doesn't hurt I have a cousin that is an AMC freak as he helps me with my AMC education.

If you ever get down this way and find yourself in need of a helping hand, keep me in mind.
I am what Willis was talking about.

Offline DGeagle

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 13
  • Forget the Whales, Save the Eagles!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 03:06:40 PM »
I've got some good friends in the Charlestown, IN area.  And I went to school in Terre Haute so I make it down towards the south every now and then. Good to know theres a few more of us in the state!
87 Eagle Sedan--86 Eagle Sedan--98 XJ 4.6 stroker--81 Concord--78 Pacer V-8--74 Gremlin V-8- 78 Concord AMX V-8--89 Grand Wagoneers--76 J-10--69,70,71 AMX--71,73 Javelin--70 Rebel Machine, 48 Packard, 47 Nash, Many other AMC's, Fords, and Mopars....
Too Many cars too little time!!

Offline huggyb1972

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 3
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2014, 03:51:28 AM »
Put My wife and I on the list for Indiana we are right smack dab in the middle.

Offline Still Pat

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 14
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2017, 09:47:14 PM »
Just figured I'd add that I'm in Northern Indiana.  Would love to meet any other Eaglers or AMC people in the area!  FordMan what town did you move to? I'm in Plymouth (central north)

Just saw this. I was only there about 6 months. Was staying in Merrilville(?spelling?) Job thing just wasn't going very good (took about a ⅓  hourly wage cut & HUGE cut in weekly hours). Just decided I couldn't afford it & moved back to Misery. Still had my old job, was on 'leave of absence', hadn't quit.
'83 AMC Eagle wagon 258/auto.
'84 AMC Eagle sedan (4 door) 258/auto.
PREVIOUS AMCs:
'72 Gremlin X 304/3 speed
'81 Eagle Kammback 258/4 speed (Purchased new)
'82 Eagle wagon 258/5 speed (Ordered new, traded Kammback)
'86 (I THINK) Eagle wagon - BlackBird 258/auto. (Got hit/totaled)
'83 Eagle wagon - White Eagle 258-auto. (Front subframe was rotted out - sold for parts)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk