News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 08:11:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 2 in Warrenton VA  (Read 2368 times)

Online Taylor

• Administrator
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 34
2 in Warrenton VA
« on: March 24, 2013, 04:56:28 PM »
I lived in Warrenton for a couple years, 1 of my neighbors had a Limited Wagon. '85 I think. Saw it again today. I did not however get to see it before it passed. So I don't know if it was Jake or his kid driving. He also has a Corvair, his daily driver I think.
A couple hours later I was in the parking lot in front of Rankins Hardware and a SX4 went by. Was waiting for it to come by then lost it. I was driving the family hot rod ('07 Camry) Wifes car. Haven't seen the SX4 in town before.

Didn't have my camera AGAIN  :banghead:
2010 Toyota Rav4 pack mule
1985 AMC Eagle Limited Wagon 🖖🏼🦅
2020 Honda Africa Twin the long haul trucker

Offline flamingchariots

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 4
Re: 2 in Warrenton VA
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 06:27:44 PM »
I drove my wife's 84 Eagle on errands today... and I took out one of my Corvairs yesterday.
Warmer weather has to be coming soon!

Kevin
Medina, OH

Online Taylor

• Administrator
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 34
Re: 2 in Warrenton VA
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 01:26:40 PM »
This morning I saw the same SX4 in Bealeton, VA
My guess it was new to somebody.
2010 Toyota Rav4 pack mule