News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• May 15, 2024, 03:48:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The coolest J20 Ive ever seen!  (Read 3861 times)

Offline shanebo

• Without "me" its just "aweso"
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 71
  • 80's chicks are the hottest!
The coolest J20 Ive ever seen!
« on: April 12, 2011, 12:28:23 AM »
I was looking arount on the AMC Heritage forum tonight and I was reading a post about a members J20. This prompted me to go looking around for J20's for sale. I didnt find one for sale but I did find this bad boy!!
AMC, serving up heaping helpings of AWESOME since 1954

Offline 83Eagle!

• Thumbs Up 179
Re: The coolest J20 Ive ever seen!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 12:30:17 AM »
I would absolutely love to have that truck.
Click for La_Vista, Ne Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they
are genuine."

- Abraham Lincoln

1983 Eagle Wagon
2003 Saturn LW200
2007 Saturn Ion
1985 Mallard Class C motor home

After our fiasco with the Toyota Corolla I got for my wife I believe I am done with Japanese vehicles.

Dude you are preaching to a choir member that is close to becoming an AMC Minister if you know what I mean.

Offline Whuntmore

• Busy Eagle Owner
  • Thumbs Up 111
  • If a hammer won't fix it, it's probably electrical
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 12:49:11 AM »
wow, that is unreal.

Offline 83Eagle!

• Thumbs Up 179
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 07:43:17 AM »
IIRC there is a member here who mentioned building a four door J truck by combining a FSJ Wagoneer and a J Series truck.  I cannot remember who it was though.
Click for La_Vista, Ne Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they
are genuine."

- Abraham Lincoln

1983 Eagle Wagon
2003 Saturn LW200
2007 Saturn Ion
1985 Mallard Class C motor home

After our fiasco with the Toyota Corolla I got for my wife I believe I am done with Japanese vehicles.

Dude you are preaching to a choir member that is close to becoming an AMC Minister if you know what I mean.

Offline Whuntmore

• Busy Eagle Owner
  • Thumbs Up 111
  • If a hammer won't fix it, it's probably electrical
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 04:20:10 PM »
IIRC there is a member here who mentioned building a four door J truck by combining a FSJ Wagoneer and a J Series truck.  I cannot remember who it was though.

That's Keith (I can't remember his user name here) but I've been to his place, and that's his.  I wish I had pics, I'd post them.

Offline j2sax

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 20
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 10:47:17 PM »
Me TOO!  I had an 85 Wag that I almost finished, but had to start over when I discovered the floor pan was bent UP from the center of the psngr side floor board... started again then got to traveling at work and never got back on it... J20 frame with Wagoneer body on it sitting in my garage for 10 years now... BLAHST I want to do it!  Too much house and other vehicle projects to get to it though.

Have a great weekend,

Jesse

Offline shanebo

• Without "me" its just "aweso"
  • Thumbs Up 71
  • 80's chicks are the hottest!
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2011, 11:40:36 PM »
Whats the chances or that!! That was just a random pic I found on the net. I would love to see that thing in person...Ill bet its pretty impressive
AMC, serving up heaping helpings of AWESOME since 1954

Offline philotomy

• Northeast Kingdom, VT.Eagle
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 24
  • AMC guy 'till the day I die
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2011, 10:38:12 AM »
There was just a posting on ebay  about a 1965 Kaiser J 20 in Texas with a built 401 and get this, it was turbo charged woo hooo
Philotomy,(my old  D+D Hobbit character) noun,pronounced "fil oto mee",but you can call me Don
1987 Eagle station wagon 4.2 mpfi

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk