News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 06:07:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Seller for 2100/2150 Motorcraft Carb conversion  (Read 33762 times)

Offline craigp29690

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 9
Re: Seller for 2100/2150 Motorcraft Carb conversion
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2011, 11:22:29 PM »
Thanks Gronk for the short & sweet version of Vacuum plumbing.  The  car has never run better, I'm pleased with the install.  Now I've got to replace the brake master cylinder. 
1957 Nash Rambler
1964 Rambler Classic 770 2dr
1965 Rambler Classic Wagon              NON-AMC
1966 Rambler Classic Wagon              1981 MAZDA 626 (RWD)
1972 AMC Ambassador Wagon           1991 MAZDA MX5
1981 AMC Concord Wagon                1978 Dodge Magnum XE
1984 AMC Eagle Wagon Ltd        
1987 AMC Eagle Wagon Ltd           Yes I have a few toys..........

Offline GRONK

• The carburetor dude
  • Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 55
    • GRONK Performance
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2011, 11:50:24 AM »
In Jeeps (old and new) I alwayd use MC's and boosters from Jeep YJ's.  They are inespensive, easy to find and simple to install even when they were not the original setup.  Never tried in an Eagle though.

I have MANY more carbs ready to build and ship out.  Spread the word brother. 
"Bucket" 1983 Limited Wagon
"Tootie" 1984 Wagon
Owner - GRONK Performance

Offline Concordcruiser

• Concordcruiser
  • Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Not an Eagle but...
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2012, 08:59:29 AM »
Hi everybody,

I am living in France and I am back on the forum.  I worked a lot to install a 2100 from a jeep on my Concord 1980. It works well. The carb is a 1.08. But i have a problem: the auto trans does not work properly. The auto trans don't want to change from 1st speed to 2nd speed; i already install the pull down throttle linkage especially for auto trans.
How to set up the throttle linkage ? Can you help me ?
 ;)
Welcome in an AMC world.                            AMC Concord 1980 DL Wagon.           CHRYSLER Sebring crd Touring 2008

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk