News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 19, 2024, 12:01:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Look what I found!  (Read 35700 times)

Offline DownwardFlame

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 5
Re: Look what I found!
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2014, 07:20:38 PM »
My bad, I was thinking the two pronged side went towards the pump for some reason.
-1970 Mustang Coupe
-1982 F-150 Stepside
-1980 Eagle Wagon
-1981 Sx4

Offline DownwardFlame

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 5
Re: Look what I found!
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2015, 06:19:42 PM »
This car is still sitting for sale, I drive by it every once in awhile. I don't think he has it advertised anywhere. I went out and test drove it awhile back and it drives nice, but has a sr4 and not a 5spd as advertised. He also raised his price to $2000. The only way I could justify buying it was to use it as a commuter... But I have too many projects and no spare cash.
-1970 Mustang Coupe
-1982 F-150 Stepside
-1980 Eagle Wagon
-1981 Sx4

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk