News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 19, 2024, 02:40:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Log In Information.  (Read 32961 times)

Offline IowaEagle

• AMC Eagle Archivist
  • Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 476
« on: September 02, 2013, 08:25:21 PM »
If you are or were a member of the AMC Eagle Nest, then your log in information, for the time being, will probably work at the Den.  If you were deleted/banned from the Nest then you will probably need to register as a new member here.   Once you registered and if you were banned from the Nest we may be able to fix the ban once we have more information from you.

We also suggest that once you log in for the first time that you change your password so that it cannot be hijacked by others at the Nest.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 08:38:42 PM by IowaEagle »
Click for Toledo, IA Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150   

Not a Jeep.  Not a Car.  Its an AMC Eagle!

1982 Eagle SX/4 Sport;
1980 Concord DL;
1970 Ambassador 2 Dr HT, SST
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe;
2008 Jeep Patriot Sport - Freedom Drive II

Offline Steve F

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 5
Re: Log In Information.
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 08:42:34 PM »
That is good information. I was apparently banned from the nest but didn't know it until Gil let me know about the den. I'll change my password so that someone from the nest that might have access to my password can not use it to log into the den. Thanks for that suggestion.
Steve F

Offline IowaEagle

• AMC Eagle Archivist
  • Administrator
  • Thumbs Up 476
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 09:04:19 AM »
You are welcome.

1982 Eagle SX/4 Sport;
1980 Concord DL;
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe;

Offline rreschran

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 0
  • Just an olde' duffer livin the dream - retired
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 02:16:22 PM »
Hi All ... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the Southern California mountains. I'm a returning member from the old site. This is my FIRST post and I
m excited about the chance to have a return visit. My two Eagles are parked below and I'm ready to get them out come spring. I'm looking forward to making my way around the sites to learn more about these cars with hopes they don't become extinct.  Best Regards. [/size]

Offline IowaEagle

• AMC Eagle Archivist
  • Administrator
  • Thumbs Up 476
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 02:27:55 PM »
Welcome back.   What was your old user name at the Nest, we can probably get you back under that name.   Unless Steve banned you, and we can probably fix that too.

1982 Eagle SX/4 Sport;
1980 Concord DL;
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe;

Offline HappyPappy

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 5
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2018, 03:29:23 PM »
If you are or were a member of the AMC Eagle Nest, then your log in information, for the time being, will probably work at the Den.  If you were deleted/banned from the Nest then you will probably need to register as a new member here.   Once you registered and if you were banned from the Nest we may be able to fix the ban once we have more information from you.

We also suggest that once you log in for the first time that you change your password so that it cannot be hijacked by others at the Nest.
Wow, what a change.  Been awhile since I've been on here. Just some info for those looking for a couple of  AMC Eagle's , 4WD< 5 speeds 4 cyl. There are two of them located in Maryland, Aberdeen , Md, to be exact. Going over to look at them next week, will take pictures. If anyone is interested,get back to me by email only at [email protected]. Will be going first part of the week.

Offline 68amxgopac

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 0
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2018, 08:38:49 AM »
Yeah - have not been here in awhile and had to do a new log in - but it worked ! So am back snooping around.
Still have the old Money Pit - 82 SX4 Sport , and Tugs old wagon Caroline -

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk