News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 07:28:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: East Coast Canadian Eagles  (Read 3537 times)

Offline Nightpath

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 17
East Coast Canadian Eagles
« on: March 24, 2015, 01:20:59 PM »
I'm interested to know who here is on the East Coast in Canada and owns and Eagle. I know myself and Mernsy, and I suspect a few more here have Eagles.

Come on out of the woodwork!   :occasion14:

Offline Prafeston

• I <3 Wheels
  • Global Moderator
  • Eagle Turbo Diesel
  • Thumbs Up 55
Re: East Coast Canadian Eagles
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 01:54:59 AM »
Have you checked out the AMC Eagle S.O.A.R. Database? I see one other besides Mernsy and one guy in Maine.

http://forums.amceaglesden.com/index.php?topic=42855.0
1983 AMC Eagle SX/4 - Penny

Offline Nightpath

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 17
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 06:42:59 AM »
That would be me ;)

Offline Prafeston

• I <3 Wheels
  • Global Moderator
  • Eagle Turbo Diesel
  • Thumbs Up 55
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 06:32:55 PM »
No there is another one besides you. I saw your username there. Obscurity is also close to Mernsy.
1983 AMC Eagle SX/4 - Penny

Offline Nightpath

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 17
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 06:52:40 AM »
Yeah there is a girl in St John, New Brunswick that has one. She was discussing rot a while ago (that may be Obscurity). I do know that there are 2 other Eagle owners in Nova Scota, 1 is broken down and needs work (sedan) and the other is sitting about 30 minutes from me with my 1st Eagle.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk