News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 06:20:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Greetings from Oregon! '84 Wagon  (Read 1898 times)

Offline potatotatop

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 1
Greetings from Oregon! '84 Wagon
« on: January 03, 2019, 11:09:05 PM »
Hi Everybody!

I've been lurking around the forum since I picked up my Eagle back in July. A little background, My buddies and I are a Lemons Rally team and we were looking for a chase vehicle for our '58 Saab 93b (https://www.instagram.com/93bsaabstories/). I found this Eagle up in Sweet Home for $400 and snapped it up, planning to use it for that purpose. Long story short, I formed a bond with it and didn't want to do it any harm, so now it's my project.

When picked up, it had a partially completed Gronk conversion and a partially started HEI conversion. Once those were finished (thanks to the Forum), started her up and runs like a champ. Planning to do the 4.0L head swap and fuel injection this summer after we get a yet un-sourced parts Cherokee.
1984 AMC Eagle Wagon 4.2L "SLAM Eagle"
1988 Jeep Comanche

Offline DAVE

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 8
Re: Greetings from Oregon! '84 Wagon
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 11:01:18 AM »
Greetings I am up in milwuakie

Offline eaglefreek

• Moderators
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 209
Re: Greetings from Oregon! '84 Wagon
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 11:36:31 AM »
Welcome, I've got some EFI parts I collected that I was going to use for a swap, but I sold that Eagle and have no plans on ever using them. I'd let them go fairly cheap. I'll have to dig them out and see exactly what I have. PM me if interested.
1986 AMC Eagle Wagon 4.2L/4.0L head, AW4,NP242, Chrysler 8.25" rear.
1981 AMC Eagle Wagon As Seen On TV  Lost In Transmission

"I know he'd be a poorer man, if he never saw an eagle fly,
Rocky mountain high"  John Denver
Click for Fayetteville,TN Forecast" border="0" height="100" width="150

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk