News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 29, 2024, 09:07:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Dad's Wagon  (Read 4496 times)

Offline squickyx693

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 0
Dad's Wagon
« on: August 12, 2015, 09:13:12 PM »
I have a 1985 American MTRs Eagle Station Wagon. It was my dad's who passed away this past March. My dad worked on the car part by part for about 10 years. He put a lot of time and money to get it in running condition. The final step he had to do was put the fuel lines and gas tank in. Unfortunately he didn't get the chance to finish. After he passed away, my aunt decided to be deceitful and smash the driver's side windows out as well as the rear and back passenger side window. I'm currently in a situation where I have to find it a new home. I can't afford to get it on the road nor continue to store it where it is. I'd love for someone to buy my dad's car, get it in driving conditions and enjoy it just as much as he would have.

Offline vangremlin

• Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 212
Re: Dad's Wagon
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 10:19:49 PM »
where is the car located?  Thanks.
1981 Kammback 258 - "Pepe"
1980 Coupe 258 - "Ginger
1972 Gremlin X 304
1978 Gremlin 4 cyl 121 - sold
1964 TBird 390 - sold

Offline squickyx693

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 0
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 09:21:23 PM »
It's located Lehighton, PA 18235

Offline Softbuster

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 8
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 08:28:41 PM »
PM sent.
1985 Eagle sedan rescue project

Offline Softbuster

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 8
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2015, 10:54:49 AM »
Check your personal messages.

or how else can i get in touch with you?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 06:51:32 PM by Softbuster »

Offline Softbuster

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 8
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2015, 07:04:42 PM »
Well I was going to buy this car from them when I had the time, but recently called them, they sent it to the EZ Pull for $100 cash.
JW  Zaprazny on 895 just north of the big Cabelas store in PA.
If anyone has connections to get it out of there whole, I will help to get the parts it needs (which wasn't a big list)

Offline rommel1940

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2015, 09:46:28 AM »
Wow that sucks, makes me mad, that they blew you off to junk it.Also grinds my gears to see people let there cars rot instead of selling them
1984 Eagle Limited

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk