News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 12:05:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Virginia Eagles  (Read 7175 times)

Offline recomer

• Eagle Sport
  • Thumbs Up 25
Virginia Eagles
« on: January 03, 2014, 12:36:08 PM »
Besides mine, I've only seen a couple others in this area (I'm in the Norfolk/Va Beach Area). Figured I'd start this thread for other VA Eagles to Chime in on.
83 Eagle Wagon

Offline dakrisnit

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 2
Re: Virginia Eagles
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 09:20:25 AM »
Hi,

I've been in the Roanoke area for 3 years.  I've seen one Eagle on the road and a few for sale around here in that time.  I bought my 84 wagon from the Richmond area about a year and a half ago.  Converting to an AX-15 manual trans and almost have it back on the road.

David

Offline Taylor

• Administrator
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 34
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 03:17:29 PM »
I have seen 1 other Wagon besides mine here in Fauquier Co and a SX/4 that is in kinda rough shape.
2010 Toyota Rav4 pack mule
1985 AMC Eagle Limited Wagon 🖖🏼🦅
2020 Honda Africa Twin the long haul trucker

Online amcfool1

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 31
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2014, 02:26:55 AM »
hi my name is george zeman, i live in roanoke  va got an 82 sedan, about to die, and an 84 sedan, about to be reborn, plus a couple other AMCs, where are you at?  the south is not AMC country, so whenever ! hear or see another Eagle, hey lets talk!

Offline djm3452004

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 18
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2019, 11:08:06 AM »
My name is David Mahan and I live in Radford, VA, just south of Roanoke, VA.  I have an '83 Eagle wagon imported from wonderfully-dry, rust-free Texas late last year, and I am currently doing a full mechanical refurb/resto.
Current Project: 1983 Eagle Wagon 258
Past AMC Project(s):  1979 Spirit Liftback 232
                                1968 Ambassador 287

Online amcfool1

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 31
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 11:54:05 PM »
hey, if you ever come to Roanoke look me up, [email protected]. two Eagles within a mile of each other here, also have a parts car, (82) if you need anything. good luck, gz

Offline Taylor

• Administrator
  • Eagle Sundaancer
  • Thumbs Up 34
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2020, 10:15:26 PM »
Any interest in a Virginia meet some time 2021? Maybe at Richmond cars and coffee? Any ideas?
2010 Toyota Rav4 pack mule
1985 AMC Eagle Limited Wagon 🖖🏼🦅
2020 Honda Africa Twin the long haul trucker

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk