News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 09:12:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Want an SX4 in the Swiss Mountains  (Read 1025 times)

Offline San_Gottardo

• Hatchling
  • Thumbs Up 1
Want an SX4 in the Swiss Mountains
« on: December 18, 2019, 10:46:35 AM »
Hi Eagle Lovers

My Names Adrien, from Zurich, Switzerland. I fell in Love with the Eagle and almost bought a Wagon. Then I realized that the SX4
was actually the object of my desire.

IF YOU HAVE AN SX4 FOR SALE, preferrably a bit upgraded/more powerful, I'd be highly interested in buying it. Paying fair prices and will organize
shipping etc.

I'm a big fan of US-Oprhans. I have a 53 Studebaker Loewy Coupe and a 49 BUICK sedanette (well Bucik still exists) But the SX4 would be the best addon for my personal use
in the mountains and all over Europe for historic Rallies like LEJOG

Just PM me or whatsapp: +41793005688. Looking forward hearing from you.

Best Regards
//A.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 11:12:41 AM by San_Gottardo »

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk