News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 10:37:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: NOS or excellent quality wheel centre caps WANTED  (Read 1668 times)

Offline 86Woodgrain

• Administrator
  • Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 8
NOS or excellent quality wheel centre caps WANTED
« on: December 15, 2022, 03:27:26 PM »
I'm probably going to get my wheels refinished. Does anyone have any NOS or excellent OEM centre caps that fit right in? They have the machined finish look to them and are about 2.75" diameter.

** OR IF SOMEONE KNOWS THE PART NUMBER I COULD USE THAT TO SEARCH EBAY **
« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 05:30:14 PM by 86Woodgrain »

Offline 86Woodgrain

• Administrator
  • Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 8
Re: NOS or excellent quality wheel centre caps WANTED
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2023, 07:09:15 PM »
Update: I found some NOS ones in eBay, the part # is 8952000708

I literally had to "roll the dice" in buying them. The seller had a photo but could not tell me if the diameter was correct, so I ordered them anyway. They are perfect. The seller only has 3 left at this time.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 12:13:18 PM by 86Woodgrain »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk