The Shop > Four Cylinder Club

Supercharger in an Eagle?

(1/6) > >>

schimke12:
i was just curious, if i put a supercharger in my SX4, would that give it a lot more speed/accelaration, if so, roughly how much of a difference?  also, where would i be able to find something like that?

Eagle Kammback:
I've been wanting a supercharger for both of my Eagles, if anybody knows where I can get one for a 151 Iron Duke or the 258  please tell me

demonicdragon:
there is one for the 4.0.. i was thinking if i did keep my 258 id put a 4.0 head on it and use the intake then i could most likely use the supercharger.. but now im looking for a v8 and i found a supercharger for that. just no turbo

68AMXGOPAC:

--- Quote from: brettboy1001 on July 18, 2007, 03:19:42 PM ---i was just curious, if i put a supercharger in my SX4, would that give it a lot more speed/accelaration, if so, roughly how much of a difference?  also, where would i be able to find something like that?

--- End quote ---
try this -- http://www.gatorsuperchargers.com Hmmmm not what I thought, but it has some info.

68AMXGOPAC:
I have a book on this....just have to find it, all AMC stuff.Remember the Studes  Golden Hawk was awesome!!  OK TRY THIS !! look up 21st Century Turbo , and look in the :censored: Datson sites.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version