News: Putting FUN and FRIENDLINESS, FIRST into owning and learning about AMC small bodied cars, primarily Eagles, Spirits and Concords as well as vehicles built in AMC's Mexican subsidiary, VAM.

The AMC Eaglepedia can now be accessed using the buttons found below  This is a comprehensive ever growing archive of information, tips, diagrams, manuals, etc. for the AMC Eagle and other small bodied AMC cars. 

Also a button is now available for our Face Book Group page.

Welcome to the AMC Eagles Nest.  A new site under "old" management -- so welcome to your new home for everything related to AMC Eagles, Spirits and Concords along with opportunities to interact with other AMC'ers.  This site will soon be evolving to look different than it has and we will be incorporating new features we hope you will find useful, entertaining and expand your AMC horizons.

You can now promote your topics at your favorite social media site by clicking on the appropriate icon (top upper right of the page) while viewing the topic you wish to promote.

• March 28, 2024, 01:34:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Eagles galore MD  (Read 2831 times)

Offline Mattmoosh2000

• Eagle
  • Thumbs Up 0
Eagles galore MD
« on: March 02, 2018, 05:27:46 PM »
I've got 4 eagles and a concord for parts or projects, and 5 that run. Inherited from my late father and law. Lots to learn and a basement full of parts. Spent the day cataloging parts. My brother and law has always had a dream of restoring the 1 2door eagle that is in the feild after a rear end impact from the side. Ready to part out some and looking for someone that wants 1.  Wondering what they are worth. I'm thinking they are worth more to me and others in parts.  Going to figure out this forum and post pictures. Woo hoo!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 05:28:18 PM by Mattmoosh2000 »
85 Eagle, tan
82 Eagle, dark blue
8? Eagle, silver and red
8? Eagle, light blue
8? Eagle, red
 All hatchbacks

3 for parts in the field

87 VW Vanagon 2wd red
2002 Sprinter white

Selling an 84 eagle and an 81 concord on eBay

Online vangremlin

• Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 212
Re: Eagles galore MD
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 05:47:53 PM »
Welcome!  I'm sure you'll find lots of people here interested in the parts you have, and also folks here  will be very helpful in restoring one or more of the Eagles!
1981 Kammback 258 - "Pepe"
1980 Coupe 258 - "Ginger
1972 Gremlin X 304
1978 Gremlin 4 cyl 121 - sold
1964 TBird 390 - sold

Offline mudkicker715

• Administrator
  • AMC Eagles Den Addicted
  • Thumbs Up 167
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 05:59:23 PM »
Welcome to the den

Manitowoc WI

Offline eagleman

• Eagle Limited
  • Thumbs Up 35
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 08:35:17 AM »
So welcome aboard and looking forward to seeing and hearing about your Eagles and parts. Always someone looking for parts and folks here are always more then willing to help with all your questions.
Turkeys walk.Eagles fly!!!

Offline mo.eagles

• Eagle DL
  • Thumbs Up 13
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2018, 05:26:25 PM »
Welcome !! Glad to here they're not all getting crushed.
'85 wagon Limited   tilt wheel , cruise control
power seats ,windows and locks
rear window washer /wiper 
tach and gauge package
A/C
 '85 wagon   power windows and locks
rear window washer/wiper
factory tow package
A/C

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk